We pride ourselves in providing the utmost care for our patients who desire a comprehensive and customized skin care regime for their skin. Our Medical Aesthetician Darlene Baca will help you in custom designing your skincare treatment. Every step of your treatment will be explained in detail with the understanding that a treatment plan is most effective when followed for long-term results.
All our skin care services are under medical supervision by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Edward Bednar and follow the strictest medically approved guidelines. Our comprehensive skin care practice addresses the most common skin conditions such as adult acne, rosacea, teenage acne, hypo and hyper pigmentation, melasma and aging skin. All treatments are designed to effectively treat your skin and give you beautiful, healthy, radiant skin.
For more information call 704-366-6700 to schedule your appointment.
- Papaya Mask Revitalize facial ($100) – The Revitalizing Therapeutic Papaya Mask is a combination of papaya enzymes and fruit extracts of lemon, orange and apple that brightens and revitalizes the skin. Green tea, vitamin E and honey reverse skin damage while drawing moisture to the surface making the skin soft. Great for all skin types and conditions.
- Pumpkin Mask Retexturize facial ($100) – The Retexturizing Therapeutic Pumpkin Mask exfoliates the skin with pumpkin enzymes and salicylic acid, which also address thick, resilient, sun damaged or acneic skin. Antibacterial and antioxidants leave the skin with a healthy complexion following treatment.
- Oatmeal Mask Hydrating facial ($100) – The Hydrating Therapeutic Oatmeal Milk Mask soothes and hydrates the skin with advanced botanicals and pro-vitamins, such as cucumber, arnica and panthenol. This treatment alleviates inflammation and improves the overall integrity of the skin.
- Salicylic Mask Clarifying facial($100) – The Clarifying Therapeutic Salicylic Mask is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory to quickly clear up and prevent breakouts. This treatment mask has soothing botanicals and salicylic acid to address the main causes of acne.
Medical Skin Care Treatments
- Dermaplane ($50) – Dermaplane removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells resulting in a more refined, smooth, glowing appearance. The treatment is safely performed using a sterile surgical dermatome held against the skin at a 45 degree angle and stroked along the skin to remove unwanted vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the face and exfoliate the epidermis. As long as the hair is superficial vellus hair, it will grow back at the same rate and texture as before the treatment.
- The Perfect Derma™ Peel ($299) – This is the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles. Kojic Acid is a powerful lightener proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in firmer skin. TCA, Phenol and Retinoic Acid reduce wrinkles and correct pigment problems. Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation. The Perfect Derma Peel is safe for use on both the face and body areas.
- The Perfect Derma™ Peel w/Booster ($350) – This Booster is an excellent for treating stubborn hyper pigmentation and melasma, thick resilient skin, Actinic Keratosis, and age spots on hands, arms and chest. The Perfect Derma™ Plus Booster is to be used in conjunction with The Perfect Derma™ Peel.
- PCA Peel ($125) – Peel Solutions combine alpha hydroxy acids, kojic acid and a modified Jessner’s solution to address hyperpigmentation from sun damage, inflammation and hormonal changes. This treatment also suppresses the creation of new melanin which becomes hyperpigmentation on the surface. The chemical peel solution is applied in multiple layers based on the needs of the patient. Our esthetician can help you determine the right peel for your skin and needs.
- Obagi Radiance Peel ($125) – The Obagi Radiance Blue Peel uses salicylic, lactic and glycolic blends, as well as other soothing ingredients to exfoliate the uppermost damaged skin layers, leaving your skin fresh, renewed and radiant. This peel is gentle, yet effective without downtime, and little to no flaking or peeling. It will treat many skin conditions, including acne, sun damage and fine lines.
- Teen Acne Treatment/ specialized per patient ($100-$125)
- Skin Care Consult (waived w/ treatment) ($40)
- Lip – $20
- Brow – $30
- Bikini – $55
- Brazilian (Females only) – $75
- Legs – $70
- Underarms – $40
- Arms – $50
- Chest – $70
- Back – $70
- Lash tinting – $30.00
- Brow tinting – $20.00