Get Started Today!
- Create your Free Skype account and install Skype on your computer if you don’t already have an account. (instructions)
- Request a Skype Virtual Consultation with a [blog_title] doctor using the form below.
- Add Bednarcosmetic to your Skype contact list. (instructions)
- Once you submit the form below, our patient coordinator will follow up confirming your virtual consultation appointment date/time and provide payment instructions.
- Attend your Skype Virtual Consultation on the date/time confirmed by the patient coordinator.
Our offices are open Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time. Skype Virtual Consultations are available upon scheduling with our patient coordinator. Complete the form at the bottom of the page to schedule your Skype consultation.
- How long does a Skype Virtual Consultation last?
The consultation will last up to 20 minutes.
- What if I don’t have a Skype account?
No problem! Sign up for a Free Skype account here.
- What if my preferred appointment time isn’t available?
The patient coordinator will follow up with alternate appointment times if the time you request isn’t available.
- Can I send photos or other files through Skype during the consultation?
Unfortunately, do to security concerns the doctor will not accept files through the Skype application. If you need to send photos or other files, the doctor will provide an email address for you to send those items to.
- Which doctor will I speak with?
The doctor will be assigned base on the area(s) of interest you select on the request form below. The patient coordinator will let you know the doctor’s name once they confirm your appointment.
- When do I have to pay?
Your payment must be submitted at least 36 hours after the patient coordinator sends confirmation of your appointment. Any payments not received 36 hours after confirmation will cancel your appointment.